Change into passive voice or begin with the underlined word.
- They will play cricket.
- She will rescue the victim.
- We shall save some money.
- They have built a house.
- She has planned her journey.
- We had finished our work.
- Most of them were reading books.
- Some of my friends are writing stories.
- She is singing a song.
- He is repairing his bike.
- My classmates are presenting their projects.
- We have brought some gifts for you.
- We have developed a scheme to help the poor.
- They will sing the same song.
- The lumberjacks have felled several trees.
- He completed his work.
- We supported him.
- They made a movie.